Please follow these steps to ensure your jewelry lasts a lifetime.
Always protect your jewelry from knocks, scratches, chemicals and extreme temperatures to minimise damage. We recommend removing your jewelry when *sleeping, when you shower or bathe and particularly when on the beach, in the sea and in chlorinated water. Avoid spraying perfume or applying creams where they might come into direct contact with your jewelry.
Cleaning Your (plated) Jewelry
Plated jewelry should be cleaned periodically. Even if you’re sure your ring hasn’t been exposed to any of the aforementioned substances, it has been in contact with your skin—which does perspire. How long the plating will last differs per person; usage and treatment, therefore we cannot give any guarantee on plated jewellery.
Wash plated and silver jewelry with warm water. Use a mild soap only if necessary. You can use an old, soft toothbrush for getting junk out of nooks and crannies. Be gentle and don’t rub too hard.
Ways to keep your Gold (plated) and Silver jewelry in it’s best condition
– Wash your hands before putting on or taking off plated jewelry.
– Don’t swim in your plated jewelry.
– Don’t wear your plated jewelry when you’ll be sweating profusely. This will cause oxidation stains on your jewelry and skin.
– Clean your plated jewelry gently, and don’t rub it.
– Store your gold plated jewelry in its original box or wrapped in a clean soft cloth separate from other jewelry.
– Avoid rubbing plated bracelets and necklaces against each other or any hard objects.
WAYS TO KEEP YOUR GEMSTONES IN IT'S BEST CONDITION
Gemstones are quite delicate; hot water, harsh chemicals and cleaners should be avoided at all times. We advise cleaning your precious stones with a clean, soft, damp cloth after wearing. Avoid exposing your gemstones jewelry to extreme heat or cold as this may cause the stone to contract or expand and can loosen the setting. Do not use tissue paper or paper towels to clean gemstones as they can cause scratching.